Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pokemon Heart Gold Desmune Config

2:03 April - Convention "Viper" Creative in Ostia Rome

HELLO Girls. I invite you to the great convention to be held at the hotel in Ostia Rome Ostia Antica Park Hotel on 2 and 3 April where I'll be there with many technical innovations, including the decoration of honor frames. Visit my page at the site of Creative Vipers: Lucia Vipers Piazza on creative


Here are some photos





I inform you that in my lab I Silea TV programming in a given Saturday, March 26 and April 30 where you can create beautiful frames or retrieve some mobile vs ... .. etc.
I remain at your disposal for any further information

And of course we also look at the fair in Vicenza di Skillfully 03-06 March where I will be attending Lumina stand with so many beautiful courses! Do not Miss Out. HELLO

No comments:

Post a Comment